Thank you for using the Giant Glass Community Connection Program and supporting Boston College Athletics.
The Giant Glass Community Connection Program was set up to afford local community groups and youth teams the opportunity to experience athletic events at Boston College. With this program, we encourage all season ticket holders for football, men's and women's basketball, and hockey to donate any unused tickets to the Giant Glass Community Connection Program. Donated tickets will be distributed to various groups (free of charge) who may otherwise not have had the opportunity to attend a game at Boston College. Thank you for your continued support of Boston College Athletics and the Giant Glass Community Connection Program-with your ticket donation, local community groups will now have the opportunity to enjoy a BC Athletic event live!
1. Click "Donate"
2. On this page: If you have already activated your online account, just enter your email or customer # and password.
- Or, if you have forgotten your password click the link "Forgot Password," enter the email address on your season ticket(s) account and it will be sent to you.
- Or, if you have never activated your online account click the link "Existing Box Office Customer," located in the box on the bottom right hand side of the page. You will use the account # and pin # given to you in this email. Enter the required information and activate your account.
3. Once you have logged in/activated your account, you will then click on the link titled "My Account" located on the menu at the top of the screen.
4. Click the link "Ticket Donate" under the Manage My Tickets/Items
5. You will then see a list of the ticket(s) available to transfer/donate. Click the link titled "Return" below the ticket(s) you would like to return to The Boston College community outreach program.
6. Then select the seat(s) you want to transfer to Community Outreach. You have now transferred your ticket(s). You will be sent an email confirmation that you have returned your ticket(s) to Community Outreach. Your original ticket(s) is then cancelled and the barcode is rendered useless, not allowing entrance into gate with this tickets.