May 1, 2013
Andrew Alberts - Vancouver Canucks, D
- Saw action in two games last week.
Cam Atkinson - Columbus Blue Jackets, F
- Earned first star of the game on April 25 for his two -goal performance in the 3-1 win over Dallas. Two days later tallied one assist and one goal to help overcome the Predators, finishing the season with 18 points on nine goals and nine assists. Despite winning three in a row at the close of the season, the Blue Jackets missed the playoffs by one point.
Brian Boyle - New York Rangers, F
- Sidelined since April 16 with a right leg injury. Was ranked 6th in the NHL for hits with 145 prior to injury. The Rangers face the Capitals in round one of the playoffs.
Scott Clemmensen - Florida Panthers, G
- Last outing was April 18. Is 3-7-2 on the season.
Patrick Eaves - Detroit Red Wings, F
- Scored the game-winning goal against the Predators on April 25, his second goal of the season. Notched one assist the night before in a win over the Kings, and tallied one assist in game one of the playoffs on April 30 in a loss to the Ducks. Now has eight points on the season.
Nathan Gerbe - Buffalo Sabres, F
- Closed out the season with five goals and five assists.
Brian Gionta - Montreal Canadiens, F
- Played in every game this regular season. The Canadiens will take on the Senators in the first round of the playoffs.
Stephen Gionta - New Jersey Devils, F
- Finished the season with 14 points and played in every game during the regular season.
Peter Harrold - New Jersey Devils, D
- Ended the season with two goals and three assists.
Jimmy Hayes - Chicago Blackhawks, F
- Got the call for the last game of the regular season and recorded one assist, his fourth point of the season. The Blackhawks take on the Wild in the first round of the playoffs.
Chuck Kobasew - Colorado Avalanche, F
- Tallied five goals and four assists for the 2012-13 season.
Chris Kreider - New York Rangers, F
- Has seen action in every game since being recalled to the lineup on April 18.
Brooks Orpik - Pittsburgh Penguins, D
- Missed the last two games of the regular season with a lower-body injury after playing in every game prior. The Penguins go up against the Islanders in round one of the playoffs.
Marty Reasoner - New York Islanders, F
- Last saw action on April 4. Islanders will face the Penguins in the first round.
Cory Schneider - Vancouver Canucks, G
- Rested for the last two games of the regular season to recuperate minor body injuries. His record for the regular season closed at 17-9-4. The Canucks go up against the Sharks in round one of the playoffs.
Rob Scuderi - Los Angeles Kings, D
- Recorded one assist in the last game of the regular season, bringing his regular season total to 11. Has played in all 48 games this season. The Kings face the Blues in the first round of the playoffs.
Ben Smith - Chicago Blackhawks, F
- Made his first appearance of the season on April 27 against the Blues and recorded his fourth career goal.