April 10, 2013
Andrew Alberts – Vancouver Canucks, D
- Saw action in the 2-0 win over Phoenix on April 8.
Cam Atkinson – Columbus Blue Jackets, F
- Tallied his seventh assist of the season on April 9 in a 4-0 win vs. San Jose. - Saw action in all four games and totaled 11 shots this week.
Brian Boyle – New York Rangers, F
- Capped off a win at Carolina with an empty-net goal on April 10 and recorded his second and third assists of the season on April 3, guiding the Rangers 6-1 over the conference-leading Penguins. Ranked 6th in the NHL for hits with 138.
Scott Clemmensen – Florida Panthers, G
- Made his first start since March 23 and was named first star of the game after turning away 40 shots on 41 attempts, defeating Ottawa 2-1 and earning his third win of the season.
Patrick Eaves – Detroit Red Wings, F
- Saw action in three games for the Red Wings this week.
Nathan Gerbe – Buffalo Sabres, F
- Recorded his fourth assist of the season and scored the only shootout goal to defeat New Jersey 3-2 on April 7.
Watch the goal here: http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20122013,2,575&event=BUF634&cmpid=embed-share-video
Brian Gionta – Montreal Canadiens, F
- Scored one goal and delivered one assist in a 4-1 win vs. Winnipeg on April 4. Now has 22 points on the season, split evenly with 11 goals and 11 assists.
Stephen Gionta – New Jersey Devils, F
- Saw action in three games this week and put a total of 11 shots on goal.
Peter Harrold – New Jersey Devils, D
- Saw action in two games this week.
Chuck Kobasew – Colorado Avalanche, F
- Has not played since March 30 due to a back injury.
Brooks Orpik – Pittsburgh Penguins, D
- Saw action in three games this week. Has played in every game this season. Penguins are at the top of the Eastern Conference standings.
Marty Reasoner – New York Islanders, F
- Saw action in the 2-1 loss at Washington on April 4.
Cory Schneider – Vancouver Canucks, G
- Earned wins in all three starts this week, including shutouts against Phoenix and Edmonton. Saved 78 shots on 80 attempts over the course of the week and is tied for eighth in the NHL for save percentage. Now stands at 15-7-3.
Rob Scuderi – Los Angeles Kings, D
- Has seen action in every game this season.