Nov. 19, 2013
Eleven former Eagles are active on NFL rosters. See how they did in Week 11 action.
Will Blackmon, Jacksonville Jaguars, DB
- Recorded four combined tackles in a 27-14 loss to the Cardinals.
Anthony Castonzo & Gosder Cherilus, Indianapolis Colts, OT
- Started on the line for the Colts in a 30-27 win against the Titans ... allowed the Colts to acquire 366 yards of net offense ... quarterback Andrew Luck threw for 232 yards and rushed for 31 yards with a touchdown, while running back Donald Brown carried 14 times for 80 yards and two touchdowns.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis Rams, LB
- The Rams had a Week 11 bye.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Recorded three solo tackles in a 27-13 win over the Packers.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, DE
- Notched one tackle in the win over Green Bay.
Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers, LB
- Recorded 12 total tackles - eight solo and four assists - in the 24-20 win over the Patriots on Monday Night Football.
Ryan Quigley, New York Jets, P
- Punted six times for 284 yards, averaging 47.3 yards with a long of 56 ... one punt was downed inside the 20 and four punts were returned for a total of 17 yards ... the Jets lost to the Bills, 37- 14.
BJ Raji, Green Bay Packers, DT
- Started in the 27-13 loss to the Giants.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons, QB
- Completed 19-of-36 pass attempts for 254 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions ... Falcons lost to the Buccaneers, 41-28.
Jeremy Trueblood, Atlanta Falcons, OT
- Started on the frontline, which helped provide 420 net yards of offense in the loss to Tampa Bay.