Nov. 11, 2013
Will Blackmon, Jacksonville Jaguars, DB
- Forced his second fumble of the season and recorded one sack in the 29-27 win over the Titans.
Anthony Castonzo & Gosder Cherilus, Indianapolis Colts, OT
- Started on the line for the Colts against the Rams ... allowed the Colts to acquire 406 yards of net offense ... Colts lost, 38-8.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis Rams, LB
- Recorded one solo tackle in the 38-8 win against the Colts.
Matt Hasselbeck, Indianapolis Colts, QB
- Entered the game in the fourth quarter against the Rams ... drove from his own 29 yard-line to the St. Louis 3, but threw an interception in the endzone in a 4th-and -3 situation ... completed 2-of-5 passes for 68 yards.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Saw action in the Giants' 24-20 win against the Raiders.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, DE
- Notched his first forced fumble of the season and recorded four tackles, including one sack, in the win over the Raiders.
Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers, LB
- Tallied 11 solo tackles and defended one pass in a defensive win over the 49ers, 10-9.
Ryan Quigley, New York Jets, P
- The Jets had a Week 10 Bye.
BJ Raji, Green Bay Packers, DT
- Started in the 27-13 loss to the Eagles.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons, QB
- Completed 23-of-36 pass attempts, for 172 yards and a touchdown ... had three rushing attempts for 15 yards ... Falcons lost to the Seahawks, 33-10.
Jeremy Trueblood, Atlanta Falcons, OT
- Started on the frontline, which allowed 226 net yards of offense in the loss to Seattle.