Oct. 29, 2013
Eleven former Eagles took to the field in Week 8 in the NFL.
Will Blackmon, Jacksonville Jaguars, DB
- Started in the 42-10 loss to the 49ers.
Anthony Castonzo & Gosder Cherilus, Indianapolis Colts, OT
- The Colts had a Week 8 Bye.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis Rams, LB
- Started and tallied 15 total tackles - 11 solo and four combined - in the Rams' 14-9 loss to the Seahawks on Monday Night Football.
Rob Francois, Green Bay Packers, LB
- Did not see action in the 44-31 win over the Vikings.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Saw action in the 15-7 win over the Eagles.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, DE
- Recorded two solo tackles, including one sack, in the Giants' 15-7 win against Philadelphia.
Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers, LB
- Notched eight tackles in the 31-13 win over the Buccaneers.
Ryan Quigley, New York Jets, P
- Punted five times, averaging 49.6 yards and recording a long of 56 yards ... two punts were downed inside the 20 ... the Jets lost to the Bengals, 49-9.
BJ Raji, Green Bay Packers, DT
- Started on the defensive line for the Packers, notching a solo tackle in the win over the Vikings.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons, QB
- Completed 34 of a season-high 61 pass attempts, tallying 301 yards and a touchdown ... threw four interceptions in a 27-13 loss to the Cardinals.
Jeremy Trueblood, Atlanta Falcons, OT
- Started on the frontline, which allowed over 300 total yards of offense.