Oct. 22, 2013
Eleven former Eagles are currently active on NFL rosters. See how they did in Week Seven action.
Will Blackmon, Jacksonville Jaguars, DB
- Started for the Jaguars and recorded four combined tackles in the 24-6 loss to the Chargers.
Anthony Castonzo & Gosder Cherilus, Indianapolis Colts, OT
- Both started on the offensive line for the Colts in a 39-33 win over the previously undefeated Broncos ... Front-line protection allowed for 213 net yards through the air and 121 on the ground.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis Rams, LB
- Re-signed with the Rams at the beginning of October ... Recorded four solo tackles in the 30-15 loss to the Panthers.
Robert Francois, Green Bay Packers, LB
- Did not see action in the 31-13 win against the Browns.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Tallied one tackle in the Giants' 23-7 Monday night win over the Vikings.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, DE
- Started and recorded two tackles in the Giants' 23-7 Monday night win over the Vikings.
Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers, LB
- Notched three solo tackles and one pass defended in the 30-15 win over the Rams.
Ryan Quigley, New York Jets, P
- Punted six times, averaging 40.2 yards and recording a long of 52 yards ... two punts were downed inside the 20 ... The Jets defeated the Patriots with an overtime field goal, 30-27.
BJ Raji, Green Bay Packers, DT
- Started on the defensive line for the Packers, notching a solo tackle in the win over Cleveland.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons, QB
- Completed 20-of-26 passes, accumulating 273 yards and three touchdowns in a 31-23 win over Tampa Bay ... finished the game with a passer rating of 148.4.
Jeremy Trueblood, Atlanta Falcons, OT
- Started on the front-line, which allowed for 291 net yards of offense and did not allow a sack all game.