Oct. 8, 2012
Alex Albright, Dallas, LB
- Albright and the Cowboys had a week five bye. They will face the Ravens this Sunday.
Ron Brace, New England, DT
- Brace saw action in the Patriots' 31-21 win over the Broncos. He assisted on one tackle in the second quarter.
Anthony Castonzo, Indianapolis, OT
- Castonzo started on the offensive line for the Colts in their 30-27 win over the Packers. He played 100% of the Colts' offensive plays in the win.
Gosder Cherilus, Detroit, RT
- Cherilus and the Lions had a week five bye. They will play the Eagles in the 1:00 PM game on Sunday.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis, LB
- Dunbar started and had eight tackles - five individual and three assists - in the Rams' win over the Cardinals. He played in every defensive play for St. Louis, who held Arizona to just three points.
Robert Francois, Green Bay, LB
- Francois saw action in Green Bay's week five loss to the Colts. His biggest role was on special teams, where he played in 85% of the action and recorded a tackle.
Matt Hasselbeck, Tennessee, QB
- Hasselbeck completed 26-of-43 passing attempts, for 200 yards and one touchdown in the Titans' week five loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Herzlich saw action in the Giants' 41-27 win over the Browns. He recorded two tackles on special teams in the week five win.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, LB
- Kiwanuka started and recorded two tackles in the Giants' week five win over the Browns.
Luke Kuechly, Carolina, LB
- Kuechly led the Carolina defense with 11 tackles in their 16-12 loss to the Seahawks in week five. His seven individual tackles and four assists combined with his third quarter interception held the Seahawks to only 16 points, despite the team's loss.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta, QB
- Ryan completed 34-for-52 passing attempts for two touchdowns and 345 yards in the Falcons 24-17 win over the Redskins in week five. With the win, Ryan has led Atlanta to its best start (5-0) in franchise history.
Chris Snee, New York Giants, OG
- Snee started at guard for the Giants in their win over the Browns. Snee and the rest of the offensive line protected quarterback Eli Manning, who was not sacked by the Cleveland defense.
B.J. Raji, Green Bay, DT
- Raji started and had a tackle for the Packers in their loss to the Colts. He was injured during the game and played in only 16 defensive plays.
Jeremy Trueblood, Tampa Bay, RT
- Trueblood at the Bucs had a week five bye. They will play the Chiefs next week in Tampa Bay.
Additionally, Matt Tennant and Antonio Garay were inactive this week, but are listed on the rosters of the New England Patriots and the San Diego Chargers, respectively.