Sept. 24, 2012
Ron Brace, New England, DT
- Brace saw action in the Patriots' week three 31-30 loss to the Ravens.
Anthony Castonzo, Indianapolis, OT
- Castonzo started at tackle in the Colts' 22-17 loss to Jacksonville. The Colts' offensive line did not allow a sack.
Gosder Cherilus, Detroit, RT
- Cherilus started in the 44-41 overtime loss to the Titans. The offensive line allowed only one sack on quarterback Matt Stafford.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis, LB
- Dunbar recorded six tackles - three assists and three solo tackles - in the Rams' 21-3 loss to the Bears.
Donnie Fletcher, New York Jets, DB
- Fletcher saw action in the Jets 23-20 overtime win at Miami on Sunday.
Robert Francois, Green Bay, LB
- Francois, B.J. Raji and the Packers will face the Seattle Seahawks in the Monday night game.
Matt Hasselbeck, Tennessee, QB
- Hasselbeck is on the Titans' active roster, but did not play on Sunday in the team's overtime win over the Lions.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Herzlich saw action in the Giants' 36-7 Thursday night win over the Panthers. He recorded a solo tackle, his first during a defensive sequence this season.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, LB
- Kiwanuka started on defense for the Giants and recorded one solo tackle in the week three win.
Luke Kuechly, Carolina, LB
- Kuechly started and had 12 tackles in the Panthers' 36-7 loss to the Giants on Thursday night. He recorded six assists and six individual tackles in his best NFL performance to date against three other former Eagles.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta, QB
- Ryan completed 30-for-40 passing attempts for three touchdowns in the Falcons' week three 27-3 win over the Chargers.
Chris Snee, New York Giants, OG
- Snee started at guard for the Giants in their Thursday night win. The offensive line allowed only one sack on quarterback Eli Manning against the Carolina defense.
B.J. Raji, Green Bay, DT
- Raji, Robert Francois and the Packers will face the Seattle Seahawks in this week's Monday night game.
Jeremy Trueblood, Tampa Bay, TE
- Trueblood saw action in Bucs' 16-10 week three loss against the Cowboys.