Updated: Sept. 18, 2012
Alex Albright, Dallas, LB
- Saw action in the week two loss against Seattle.
Ron Brace, New England, DT
- Record three tackles - two solo and one combined - in the Patriots' loss to Arizona.
Anthony Castonzo, Indianapolis, OT
- Castonzo started at tackle in the Colts' 23-20 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
Gosder Cherilus, Detroit, RT
- Cherilus started in the loss against the 49ers. The offensive line allowed only two sacks on quarterback Matt Stafford versus San Francisco's defense.
Jo-Lonn Dunbar, St. Louis, LB
- Dunbar started in the Rams' first win of the season against the Redskins and recorded seven tackles.
Robert Francois, Green Bay, LB
- Saw action in the 23-10 win over the Bears. Francois recorded a tackle in a special teams' sequence.
Matt Hasselbeck, Tennessee, QB
- Hasselbeck is on the Titans' active roster, but did not play on Sunday.
Mark Herzlich, New York Giants, LB
- Herzlich saw action in the Giants' 41-34 win over Tampa Bay and he recorded a tackle in a sequence with the special teams - his first tackle of the 2012 season.
Mathias Kiwanuka, New York Giants, LB
Luke Kuechly, Carolina, LB
- Started in the Giants week two win and recorded two individual tackles, including one tackle for loss in the second quarter.
- Kuechly started and had five tackles in the Panthers' 35-27 win over the Saints. He had five tackles - four assists and one solo tackle - in the second start of his NFL career.
Matt Ryan, Atlanta, QB
- Completed 24-of-36 passing attempts for 219 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons' 27-21 win over the Broncos.
Chris Snee, New York Giants, OG
- Snee started for the Giants in the win. The offensive line did not allow any sacks against quarterback Eli Manning versus the Bucs defense.
B.J. Raji, Green Bay, DT
- Raji started on defense for the Packers and played in 75 percent of their defensive sequences. He recorded two individual tackles and one assisted tackle, but was also injured on a play late in the fourth quarter. The Packers went on to win.