April 15, 2014
Jared Dudley, LA Clippers, F (seventh season in the league)
- April 12 vs SAC: Scored three points against the Kings, hitting 1-of-2 three pointers, his only shots on the night ... grabbed two rebounds in his five minutes on the court ... defeated Sacramento, 117-101.
- April 9 vs OKC: Attempted two shots, including one three-point effort, but missed both attempts ... came away with one steal in seven minutes of action ... lost to the Thunder, 107-101.
Season statistics at a glance:
7.0 points per game
23.5 minutes per game
2.1 rebounds per game
1.4 assists per game
0.6 steals per game
0.8 turnovers per game
Los Angeles has two games remaining until the close of the regular season. Dudley and the Clippers will take on Denver on Tuesday, April 15 at 10:30 p.m. (ET) on TNT, and Portland on Wednesday, April 16 at 10:30 p.m. (ET) on ESPN.
The Clippers are 56-24 this season, ranked first in the Pacific Division and third in the Western Conference, 5.5 games behind San Antonio and 1.5 games behind Oklahoma City. They rank first in the league in points per game and third in the league in assists per game.
Reggie Jackson, Oklahoma City Thunder, G (third season in the league)
- April 14 at NO: Recorded four points, shooting 1-of-7 from the field, including 0-of-2 from behind the arc, and 2-of-2 from the foul line ... added two rebounds and three assists in 26 minutes of play ... lost to the Pelicans, 101-89.
- April 13 at IND: Notched eight points, going 3-for-4 on the night and adding a perfect 2-for-2 from the line ... dished out three assists in his 15 minutes on the court ... lost to the Eastern Conference-leading Pacers, 102-97.
- April 11 vs NO: Scored 11 points, sinking 3-of-8 shots, including 1-of-2 from downtown, as well as all four free throw attempts ... contributed four rebounds, eight assists, one block and one steal in 24 minutes of action.
- April 9 at LAC: Recorded nine points, making 3-of-8 field goal attempts, including 2-of-5 from three-point range, and going 1-for-2 from the line ... registered three rebounds, two assists and one block throughout 24 minutes of play ... beat conference rival Clippers, 107-101, to help maintain second place in the conference standings.
- April 8 at SAC : Tallied a week-high 13 points on 5-of-11 shooting, including 2-of-3 from three, and 1-of-2 from the stripe ... supported the team with four rebounds and five assists in 25 minutes on the court ... defeated the Kings, 107-92.
Season statistics at a glance:
13.1 points per game
28.5 minutes per game
3.9 rebounds per game
4.2 assists per game
1.1 steals per game
2.1 turnovers per game
The Thunder only has one game remaining in the regular season. Jackson and the Thunder host the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday, April 16, at 8:00 p.m. (ET).
The Thunder is now 58-23 this season, maintaining first place in the Northwest Division and second place in the Western Conference, 4.0 games behind San Antonio. Oklahoma City ranks fifth in the league in points per game and seventh in rebounds per game.