Jan. 28, 2014
Jared Dudley, LA Clippers, F
- Jan. 27 at MIL: Tallied four points, going 2-of-5 from the field and missing a lone three point attempt ... pulled down one rebound and dished out two assists in 14 minutes of play ... the 114-86 win against the Bucks puts the Clippers on a three-game winning streak.
- Jan. 25 at TOR: Connected on both attempts from the floor and grabbed three rebounds in a 126-118 win over the Raptors.
- Jan. 24 at CHI: Could not connect on his three attempts from the floor, one of which was long range ... notched one rebound and one assist ... beat the Bulls, 112-95.
-Jan. 22 at CHA: Recorded five points, hitting 2-of-8 from the field and 1-of-5 from three point range ... contributed six rebounds, two assists and one block in 30 minutes of play ... lost to the Bobcats, 95-91.
The Clippers are 32-15 this season, ranked first in the Pacific Division and fourth in the Western Conference. They rank third in the league in points per game and fourth in the league in assists per game.
Reggie Jackson, Oklahoma City Thunder, G
-Jan. 27 vs. ATL: Registered 18 points on seven field goals, hitting 2-of-5 from downtown and tacking on two free throws ... recorded three rebounds and five assists in his 35 minutes of play ... the narrow 111-109 win over the Hawks pushed Oklahoma City to an eighth consecutive win.
- Jan. 25 at PHI: Struggled from the floor, going 1-for-9 on the night and failing to connect on three attempts from behind the arc ... a trio of free throws brought his point total to five on the night ... contributed with a pair of defensive rebounds, five assists and one steal ... Thunder overcame the 76ers, 103-91.
- Jan. 24 at BOS: Accumulated 14 points on 14 shots, sinking 1-of-3 three pointers and capitalizing on all three free throw attempts ... added to the stat sheet with four rebounds, eight assists and one steal ... beat the Celtics, 101-83.
- Jan. 22 at SAS: Tied his season-high with 27 points, delivering 12-of-17 from the field and 3-of-3 from long range ... notched two rebounds, eight assists and two steals in 38 minutes on the court ... defeated the Spurs, 111-105.
- Jan. 21 vs. POR: Recorded 15 points, going 7-of-18 on field goals and 1-of-2 on three pointers ... tallied seven rebounds and five assists during 38 minutes of action ... topped the Trail Blazers, 105-97.
The Thunder is 36-10 this season, jumping to first place in the Northwest Division and the Western Conference. Oklahoma City ranks second in rebounds per game and fourth in points per game.