Jan. 21, 2014
Jared Dudley, LA Clippers, F
- Jan. 20 at DET: Recorded seven points on the night, going 3-for-3 from the field with one three pointer ... one rebound, two assists and one steal over 18 minutes of play ... defeated the Pistons, 112-103.
- Jan. 18 at IND: Contributed six points on 2-of-3 field goals, hitting both attempted three pointers ... added one rebound and one assist in 23 minutes ... lost to the Pacers, 106-92.
- Jan. 17 at NYK: Notched three points, going 1-for-4 from the field on a lone three pointer and had two rebounds in 19 minutes of action ... topped the Knicks, 109-95.
- Jan. 15 vs. DAL: Tallied 10 points shooting 4-of-9 from the field with two three pointers in a win against the Mavericks, 129-127 ... notched four rebounds, one steal and one block in 30 minutes of play.
The Clippers are 29-14 this season, ranked fourth in the Western Conference and first in the Pacific Division. They rank third in the league in points per game and fourth in the league in assists.
Reggie Jackson, Oklahoma City Thunder, G
- Jan. 19 vs. SAC: Notched 16 points, shooting 4-for-16 from the field and 2-for-4 from three-point range ... 6-for-6 from the charity stripe ... recorded five rebounds and four assists during 34 minutes of play ... beat the Kings, 108-93.
- Jan. 17 vs. GSW: Recorded 14 points, going 6-for-13 from the field, 1-3 from three, and 1-1 on the line ... tallied two rebounds, six assists, and three steals in 32 minutes of action ... won at home against the Warriors, 127-121.
- Jan. 16 at HOU: Contributed 23 points on 11-of-19 field goals and 1-of-7 three pointers ... notched two rebounds, four assists, and six steals in his 35 minutes on the court ... defeated the Rockets, 104-92.
-Jan. 14 at MEM: Recorded 17 points, hitting 6-of-14 field goals, 3-of-5 deep range and a pair of free throws ... lost to the Grizzlies, 90-87.
The Thunder is 31-10 this season, ranked third in the Western Conference and second in the Northwest Division. Oklahoma City ranks first in rebounds per game and fifth in points per game.