|Height / Weight:|
6-7 / 229
- Signed with the Eagles in July 1997; came to Boston College from Fairbury, Neb., a town of 4,500 people in the southeastern part of the state.
- An exceptional student who was a three-time Academic All-State selection; graduated with honors (3.67 cumulative GPA).
- A talented singer who learned the art from his father, Larry, who is a vocal music instructor.
AS A JUNIOR
- Played in 29 games, making two starts.
- Averaged 7.2 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Led the team with a .469 field goal percentage (75-for-160).
- Scored in double figures in nine games.
- Registered a career-high 15 points at Vanderbilt (2/6); shot 6-for-12 from the field, including 2 for-6 from three-point range.
- Led the team in rebounding in four games.
- Recorded his first collegiate double-double against Michigan (12/19); tallied 14 points and 11 rebounds; his 11 rebounds equaled his career high.
- Scored 10 or more points in four of five games between Dec. 11-23.
- Earned All-Tournament honors in the Puerto Rico Holiday Classic, leading BC to a 2-1 record; averaged 12.0 points and 5.3 rebounds per game in the tournament; hit a decisive three-point field goal with 18 seconds remaining in a 67-62 win over Illinois-Chicago (12/22).
- Registered 14 points and nine rebounds in an 83-59 victory over Massachusetts (12/23).
- Equaled his career high with five assists at Holy Cross (12/7).
- Blocked three shots in each of three games - against Hartford (11/29), Tulsa (12/21) and Providence (1/8).
AS A SOPHOMORE
- Appeared in all 27 games, making nine starts; averaged 20.7 minutes per game.
- Averaged 5.9 points and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Led the team in blocks with 28; had a season-high five against Notre Dame (1/27).
- Ranked second on the team with 44.3 field goal percentage (58-for-131.
- Scored in double figures five times.
- Led the team in rebounding in three games; grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds against Monmouth (11/21).
- Registered a career-high 12 points against Harvard (11/18).
- Enjoyed back-to-back double-figure scoring efforts in two consecutive BIG EAST victories; netted 11 points against Notre Dame (1/27) and 11 points against Seton Hall (2/2).
- Had 10 points (two three-pointers) and six rebounds at Notre Dame (2/28).
AS A FRESHMAN
- Played in all 31 games, making five starts.
- Averaged 3.6 points and 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds at West Virginia (1/3).
- Recorded nine points and four rebounds in a win at Providence (11/30).
- Had a career-high 11 points and grabbed six rebounds against Florida Atlantic (11/19).
- Averaged 21.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game as a senior forward/center at Fairbury High School; shot 53.0 percent from the field and 74.0 percent from the free-throw line.
- Earned All-Super State (selected from all classes) honors as a senior; was a three-time All- State (Class B) and All-Central Conference honoree.
- Captured Central Conference Player of the Year accolades as a senior; also served as team captain.
- Set a Fairbury High School single-game scoring record with 43 points against Lakeview High School during his junior season; averaged 18.5 points and 10.1 rebounds per game during the 1995-96 season.
- Played for head coach Philip Seevers.
- Also played on the school's football, track and golf teams; played three years of Legion baseball as well.
- Enrolled as a communication major in the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Was active in many school activities, including the Student Council and the school play/musical.
- He is the middle of Peggy and Larry Beerbohm's three children.
- Born on September 23, 1978.
Points: 15 - at Vanderbilt (2/6/00)
Rebounds: 11 - three times
Steals: 4 - at Villanova (1/6/98)
Blocks: 5 - vs. Notre Dame (1/27/99)
Assists: 5 - twice