Donor-Based Seating (DBS) is used for both football and basketball as a method to help increase funding for athletic scholarships for Boston College student-athletes. At the same time, DBS rewards donors to the Flynn Fund by providing them with season ticket options in the prime areas of both Alumni Stadium and/or Conte Forum. The program requires an annual, per-seat contribution in order to retain seats within these specified sections.
***Please contact the Flynn Fund at 617-552-0772 if you are interested in acquiring seats in any of these donor based seating sections.
Please note that the minimum per-seat contribution levels and availability vary by section (beginning at $50 per-seat and up).
Gifts made for your donor-based seating tickets count towards the University's Light the World Campaign, Class Reunion and may also qualify you for football seats and parking.
All contributions to the Flynn Fund help provide scholarship aid and operations support of Boston College Athletics' 31 Varsity sports programs and its 750+ student-athletes.
Why We Implemented Donor-Based Seating
- We have a need to fund athletic scholarships.
- We offer the most sports in the ACC - 31.
- Maintaining these sports and the opportunities for our 750 student-athletes keeps us committed to the Jesuit mission of educating the whole person-mind, body and soul for our students, athletes, fans and alumni.
- Demand for the best seats in Alumni Stadium and Conte Forum remains high. Throughout our history these premium seats are always in demand regardless of the team's performance.
- We would like to reward donors to the athletic department by providing them seat options in the prime areas.