Steve Strachan '85
- A hard-running fullback who specialized in successfully converting short-yardage challenges, he was named "Most Valuable Player" in Boston College's Cotton Bowl Championship victory over Houston on January 1, 1985.
- Winner of the 1984 Thomas F. Scanlan Award for leadership, scholarship, and football ability.
- Also a key player on Boston College's 1982 Tangerine Bowl and 1983 Liberty Bowl teams.
- After graduation, he played professional football with the NFL's Los Angeles Raiders.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1993.