Peter Spaulding '98
- The first Boston College Sailor to earn induction into the Varsity Club Hall of Fame, he set an extraordinary course of success at the intercollegiate and international levels.
- A three-time All-America selection by the Intercollegiate Sailing Association of North America (ICSA), he steered the Eagles to their first National Dinghy Sailing Championship in more than 35 years (1996); the Eagles repeated their National Dinghy Championship appearance in 1997 and 1998.
- After winning the New England Dinghy Championship in 1998, he was named "Outstanding Senior Intercollegiate Sailor in New England."
- Winner of the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year" Award as the outstanding male athlete in his graduating class.
- Winner of 1997 Intercollegiate Japan-United States Goodwill Regatta.
- Named 1998 ICSA Sportsman of the Year.
- Achieved berths on numerous United States Sailing Teams, participating in International Regattas; had the honor of representing his country in the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics as a member of the U.S. Sailing Team in the 49er Class competition.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2005.