Paul Skidmore '79
- An enormously talented goaltender, he was a two-time All- East and All-New England selection and helped lead the Eagles into the Finals of the 1978 NCAA Championships.
- Established a Boston College record at the time of his graduation with 2,761 career stops.
- An Alternate Team Captain in his senior season.
- Most Valuable Player of the 1976 Beanpot Championship, which was won by the Eagles, and named "Outstanding Goaltender" in both the 1976 and 1979 Beanpot Tournaments.
- After BC, he played professional hockey in the St. Louis Blues organization.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1997.