Tim Sheehy '70
- One of the finest skaters and scorers ever to represent Boston College in this sport, he established a scoring standard of 185 points (74 goals, 111 assists) during a superlative 80-game career. He was the team's leading scorer in each of his three varity seasons.
- Twice named All-America (1969 and 1970), he was also a two- time All-East selection and was named the outstanding player in Eastern college hockey for the 1969-70 season.
- He was a member of the U.S. National Team in 1971 and played for the U.S. Olympic Team in the 1972 Winter Games at Sapporo, Japan.
- Following graduation, he played professional hockey with the New England Whalers and Edmonton Oilers.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1975.