- A distinguished forward on the Eagles' dominating hockey
teams of the mid-1980s, Dan Shea's numbers speak for
- In four years, he registered 66 goals and 124 assists in 155
- The Eagles earned three NCAA Tournament berths in his four-
year career, advancing to the tournament's Frozen Four in
- As a junior (1986-87), Shea and his teammates registered a
BC single-season record with 31 victories.
- As a senior, Shea served as team captain and earned the
prestigious Norman F. Dailey Memorial Award as team MVP.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall
of Fame in 1999.