Pam Piorkowski Ruoff '92
- Won four Flight No. 2 BIG EAST Conference singles titles
over her four years.
- Named the 1992 "Eagle of the Year", given to the top female
student-athlete in the graduating class.
- Qualified for the NCAA Championship singles tournament in
1991 and 1992.
- Won the BIG EAST Conference doubles championship in 1990
with Jennifer Lane.
- Served as team captain during her senior season with Lane.
- Qualified for the NCAA doubles championship with Lane in
1990, 1991, and 1992.
- Won three doubles championships at the Rolex Eastern
Regional Championship with Lane in 1989, 1990, and 1991.
- Earned a world ranking while competing on the women's
professional tennis circuit in 1992 and 1993.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall
of Fame in 2001.