Dominic Pressley '86
- The most recent basketball alumnus to be inducted into the Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame, Dominic Pressley played for the Eagles from 1982-86. In his collegiate career, Pressley impressed BC fans and foes with his quickness and defensive prowess.
- He played in 119 career games, starting 109 and missing just two games in his four years at the Heights.
- While his tenacity at the defensive end became his trademark, Pressley's offensive output was often overlooked. He finished with 967 career points.
- Pressley's contributions played a key role in the Eagles gaining two NCAA Tournament bids (1983 and 1985) and one NIT berth (1984) during his career. He played 13 games in the NBA in 1988-89.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2003.