Ann Odoy '88
- A prolific scorer, skilled passer, and defensive stalwart, she set school records for career points (1,337), assists (505), and steals (287) at the time of her graduation and was a District I All-America selection as a senior.
- A record 133 of her 512 field goals were from three-point range, and her 255 successful free throws set another BC standard in the sport.
- A member of the BIG EAST All-Rookie team as a freshman, she earned three consecutive All-BIG EAST Conference accolades in succeeding seasons. She led the conference in assists, steals, and three-point baskets as a senior.
- She was named winner of the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year" Award as the outstanding female student-athlete in her graduating class.
- She played and coached professional basketball in Europe and later coached the sport at the collegiate level.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996.