Jack Mulhern '51
- His tremendous scoring skill produced 136 points (64 goals, 72 assists) in a varsity career that spanned just 59 games and established a Boston College scoring record that stood for a decade.
- As a sophomore, his 34-goal contribution was a key factor in Boston College's 1949 NCAA Hockey Championship.
- Awarded All-East honors for his excellent play.
- A member of the United States Olympic Team that won a Silver Medal in the 1952 Winter Games at Oslo, Norway.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1983.