Frank Morze '55
- A four-year starter on both offense and defense, he capped his collegiate career with All-East, Catholic All-America, and Most Valuable Player honors as a senior.
- Played in both the Senior Bowl and College All-Star game in 1955.
- A versatile athlete, he also competed in the shot put, discus, hammer throw, and weight events for the BC track team.
- Selected in the first round of the NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers, he played both center and defensive tackle during a highly successful nine-year professional career that also included two seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996.