Alfred V. Morro '42
- Captain of the 1941 Boston College football team.
- Played both offensive and defensive tackle for the Eagles' 1940 Cotton Bowl team and was a powerful two-way starter for Boston College's 1941 Sugar Bowl squad.
- Boston College won 27 games and lost but five during his splendid varsity gridiron career.
- Was New England and U.S.A. National Junior Discus champion and record-holder, and placed third in the U.S.A. National competition in this event.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1976.