List revealed after four weeks of balloting on social media hub: bceaglesunited.com
Pete Mitchell '94
- Is BC's all-time leading receiver with 190 receptions; set BC's single-game record with 13 catches against Notre Dame in 1993, a landmark game in BC football history.
- Ranks first on the school's list for career receiving yards and third for career touchdown receptions.
- A consensus All-America first-team choice in 1994; gained All-Big East first-team honors in both 1993 and 1994.
- Played in both the East-West Shrine Game and Hula Bowl.
- 1993-94 recipient of the Eagle of the Year Award.
- Drafted in the fourth round of the 1995 NFL draft by the Miami Dolphins; enjoyed a highly-successful nine-year professional career, including a performance in Super Bowl XXXV with the New York Giants.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2006.