Katie Molumphy McNamara '87
- A three-time BIG EAST No. 1 singles champion, she was named "The BIG EAST Athlete of the 1980's" in the sport of women's tennis.
- Earned All-America honors and qualified for the NCAA Championships.
- Recorded more than 100 career singles victories, including a 50-2 mark in BIG EAST Conference play.
- Selected as an Academic All-America by the Intercollegiate Tennis Coaches Association.
- Team Captain in both her junior and senior seasons.
- Winner of 1987 "Eagle of the Year Award" as the outstanding female student-athlete in her graduating class.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1992.