Joseph P. McKenney '27
- Captain and All-East quarterback for Boston College's undefeated 1926 football team.
- Outstanding baseball and track competitor.
- Coached Boston College football team from 1928 through 1934 and led the Eagles to their first-ever Eastern Championship (9-0) in 1928.
- Also a top-notch collegiate official, he was elected to the National Football Foundation Hall of Fame in 1988.
- As a talented and dedicated educator, he was Director of Physical Education for the Boston Public School system.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1970.