BC honors former athletes at induction ceremony in Conte Forum.
Honorees will be feted on September 7
Marty McInnis '92
- A prolific scorer who tallied 142 points in just three varsity campaigns, he was a member of BC's famous "HEM Line" with fellow Hall of Famers Steve Heinze and David Emma.
- As a sophomore, this left wing was the top point-scorer in the Hockey East Tournament with nine - including a record-tying five-goal scoring binge against Merrimack in a first-round game.
- During the 1990-91 season, he was the second-leading scorer (57 points) on one of Boston College's finest teams. He went on to play for Team USA in the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville.
- He played 12 seasons in the National Hockey League as a member of the New York Islanders, Calgary Flames, Anaheim Ducks and Boston Bruins. He totaled 170 goals and 250 assists in his NHL career.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2012.