Mary Kennedy McCullagh '85
- A four-time All-America swimmer, she was New England champion in four individual free-style amd six relay events. She was selected as oustanding senior swimmer in New England in 1985.
- Established school records in six individual and three relay events and a New England standard in a relay race.
- Captain of her team in junior and senior seasons and four- times voted team's "Most Valuable Swimmer" by her teammates.
- First Boston College swimmer to surpass 1,000 career points and set individual career record with 1,125 points.
- Winner of the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year" Award as the oustanding female student-athlete in her graduating class.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1994.