Mary Kennedy McCullagh '85
- A four-time All-America swimmer, she was New England
champion in four individual free-style amd six relay events.
She was selected as oustanding senior swimmer in New England
- Established school records in six individual and three relay
events and a New England standard in a relay race.
- Captain of her team in junior and senior seasons and four-
times voted team's "Most Valuable Swimmer" by her teammates.
- First Boston College swimmer to surpass 1,000 career points
and set individual career record with 1,125 points.
- Winner of the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year"
Award as the oustanding female student-athlete in her
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall
of Fame in 1994.