Tom "Red" Martin '61
- A two-time All-America defenseman, this highly-skilled skater and playmaker scored 134 points (23 goals, 111 assists) during his exceptional college career. He was captain of the Eagles' 1960-61 hockey team.
- Three-time All-East selection, and twice named "Outstanding Defenseman in Eastern College Hockey".
- Winner of the 1961 Walter Brown Award as outstanding American college hockey player.
- Most Valuable Player in 1961 Beanpot, won by Boston College.
- A member and assistant captain of the United States hockey team that competed in the 1964 Olympics at Innsbruck, Austria.
- Also a top-notch first baseman for the Eagle baseball team that played in the 1960 and 1961 College World Series.
- Served as an assistant hockey coach at Boston College for three seasons.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1971.