Kelvin Martin '87
- One of the finest and most electrifying pass receivers and kick returners in Eagle football history, he was a threat to score a touchdown every time he touched the ball.
- Established Boston College records at the time of his graduation with 134 pass receptions and 28 passing touchdowns in his career; 10 TD receptions in a season (1984); and three TD receptions in a single game (vs. Holy Cross, 1986). He caught the winning touchdown pass in the final seconds of BC's 27-24 Hall of Fame Bowl victory over Georgia in 1986.
- An All-East wide receiver and key contributor to Boston College's 1985 Cotton Bowl Champions.
- As a punt return specialist, he led the nation in yardage in 1985 (510). He set BC standards for career returns (79 for 1,012 yards), single season yardage (510), single game yardage (166), and scored four touchdowns on punt runbacks. Overall, he scored 194 career points.
- After graduation, he played professional football with the NFL's Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks, and Philadelphia Eagles. He was a member of the Cowboys' 1991 Super Bowl Champions.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2000.