Doug MacNeil '91
- A dazzling pitcher who established Boston College records for strikeouts (303), innings pitched (315), and victories (25) during his outstanding career.
- His Earned Run Average (1.60) was one of the lowest in college baseball in 1989 and earned him All-America honors that season. He was a three-time All-BIG EAST selection and earned All-Greater Boston honors as well.
- Named the Eagles' "Most Valuable Player" in both his junior and senior seasons. He was Captain of the 1991 team that qualified for the Conference championship tournament.
- Also and All-Star in the famed Cape Cod League, he pitched professionally in the Boston Red Sox organization before an arm injury curtailed his career.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1997.