Mark MacDonald '84
- A dominating All-America tackle, he played a major role in the success of the legendary Eagle offensive units of the mid-1980s.
- Co-Captain of Boston College's 1985 Cotton Bowl Champions, a team that finished with a 10-2 record and ranked No. 4 in the nation. He was also a starter for BC's 1982 Tangerine Bowl and 1983 Liberty Bowl squads.
- Twice earned All-East honors and selected to play in the 1985 Senior Bowl.
- After graduation, he played five seasons with the NFL's Minnesota Vikings and Phoenix Cardinals, but elected to forgo his professional football career to study medicine.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2002.