Brian Lowe '90
- One of the few kickers to excel at both punting and placements, he brilliantly handled the Eagles' kicking chores for four varsity seasons.
- Established BC's all-time scoring record at the time of his graduation with 262 career points, successfully converting 57 field goal attempts and 91 of 95 extra point tries.
- Kicked four field goals in games vs. Georgia Tech (1989), Army (1986), and West Virginia (1986) and his 52-yard field goal vs. Syracuse in 1989 was at the time the third longest in the school's gridiron history.
- Selected to play in the Hula Bowl All-Star game. After graduation, he played professional football with the NFL's Miami Dolphins and Houston Oilers and the WFL's San Antonio Raiders.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2003.