Pat Lochiatto '55
- A versatile and talented athlete, he was an Olympic-caliber hurdler and nationally-ranked triple jumper.
- Three-time New England champion in the triple jump; he was the higest American finisher in this event in the 1954 AAU championships.
- Also won New England collegiate titles in both high and low hurdles.
- Boston College team captain in his senior season.
- Selected to compete in the 1956 United States Olympic Trials.
- Also represented the U.S. Army Track Team in national competition.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1992.