Michael Kruczek '76
- A skilled passer with pin-point accuracy, he set the NCAA pass completion percentage record when he was successful on 104 of 151 attempts (68.9 %) in 1974.
- He also established a Boston College passing standard with 225 career completions in 337 attempts (66.8 %).
- A team captain in his senior year, Boston College football teams won 22 of 33 games during his varsity career.
- He earned All-East honors and won the O'Melia Award as the outstanding player in the 1974 BC-Holy Cross game and the Bulger Lowe Award as the best college football player in New England in 1975.
- Played professional football with the Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers and later with the Washington Redskins before entering a collegiate coaching career.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1981.