Bob Kiley '54
- An All-America defenseman as a senior and the only Eastern player to receive First Team honors in the 1953-54 college hockey season.
- Also earned All-New England, All-East, and Team MVP accolades as a senior and was selected the "Most Improved Player" in the region for his play.
- Twice named to the All-Beanpot Tournament Team ('53 and '54) and was a member of BC's first Beanpot championship squad in the innaugural tournament in 1953.
- The Boston College hockey team had a 45-9-1 record during his varsity career and played in the 1954 NCAA Championship Tournament.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996.