Malcolm Huckaby '94
- A formidable player at both ends of the court, he
scored 1,316 career points (including 199 three-point
FGs), and was a three-time Defensive MVP with 198
- Played in 126 varsity games - 106 of them as a
starter. He helped lead the '92-'93 team to the NIT
quarterfinals and the '93-'94 squad - one of BC's
finest teams - to the NCAA Tournament's "Elite Eight."
- An "iron man" on the court, he once played all 50
minutes - and scored 34 points - in a double-
- Played professional basketball with the NBA's Miami
Heat, as well as in France and Italy.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic
Hall of Fame in 2004.