Tom Horton '80
- One of the top middle distance runners in Eagle track history, he set a Boston College record in the indoor mile (4:04.6) in 1980 and anchored the BC outdoor distance medley relay team to another school standard (9:48.6) in 1979. His performances in the 800-meter indoor run (1:50.6), 1000-meter indoor (2:23.3), 800-meter outdoor (1:49.38) and 1500- meter outdoor (3:47.2) are among the school's best in each event.
- Qualified for the NCAA championships in three events: 800-meters, 1000-meters and mile.
- A member of BC's Millrose Games Two-Mile Relay Champions in 1979; team captain in 1980.
- Winner of the 1980 Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year" Award as the outstanding male athlete in his graduating class.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2004.