Cross-Country / Track and Field
Angie Graham Hollins '98
- With mercurial speed and exceptional endurance, she
earned nine All-America citations during her stellar
varsity career: two in cross-country; four in indoor
track; three in outdoor track.
- Established Boston College records in four indoor
events: 1000-meter run (2:46.47), 1500-meters
(4:19.4), mile (4:37.52), 3000-meters (9:20.58) and
distance medley relay (4:36 mile anchor leg); and in
three outdoor events: 1500-meters (4:15.89), 3000-
meters (9:14.39) and 3200-meter relay (8:53.79).
- Her third-place finish in the 1996 NCAA Cross-Country
Championships is the highest by a Boston College
athlete in the event. She qualified for the NCAA
Championships in three consecutive years (1995-97).
- Winner of the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the
Year" Award as the outstanding female athlete in her
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic
Hall of Fame in 2005.