Angie Graham Hollins '98
- With mercurial speed and exceptional endurance, she earned nine All-America citations during her stellar varsity career: two in cross-country; four in indoor track; three in outdoor track.
- Established Boston College records in four indoor events: 1000-meter run (2:46.47), 1500-meters (4:19.4), mile (4:37.52), 3000-meters (9:20.58) and distance medley relay (4:36 mile anchor leg); and in three outdoor events: 1500-meters (4:15.89), 3000- meters (9:14.39) and 3200-meter relay (8:53.79).
- Her third-place finish in the 1996 NCAA Cross-Country Championships is the highest by a Boston College athlete in the event. She qualified for the NCAA Championships in three consecutive years (1995-97).
- Winner of the Nathaniel J. Hasenfus "Eagle of the Year" Award as the outstanding female athlete in her graduating class.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2005.