Phil Hazard '78
- One of the premier sprinters ever to represent Boston College on the track, he earned regional and national acclaim during his record-setting varsity career.
- Four-Time Greater Boston Indoor Spring Champion and three- time New England 100-yard sprint king, he set the Boston College 55-yard indoor sprint record with a blazing 6.28 clocking.
- On four occasions he qualified for the NCAA Championships, competing in the Indoor 55, Indoor 60, and Outdoor 200-meter events.
- Ran the third leg for Boston College's Sprint Medley Relay team which won the American championship in this event at the 1976 Penn Relays.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1988.