Shawn Halloran '86
- A powerful and accurate passer, he threw for 5,252 yards and 30 touchdowns, while completing 57.5% of his passing attempts during his varsity football career.
- His touchdown pass in the final seconds of play gave BC a 27- 24 victory over Georgia in the 1986 Hall of Fame Bowl and capped BC's 9-3 season.
- Twice threw for four touchdown passes in a single game.
- Selected winner of the 1986 O'Melia Award as the Most Valuable Player in the final football game played between Boston College and Holy Cross.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2002.