List revealed after four weeks of balloting on social media hub: bceaglesunited.com
Glenn Foley '93
- A precision passer and fearless field general, he threw
for 10,039 yards and a school-record 72 touchdowns in
his four-year career as the Eagles' starting quarterback.
- His considerable passing skills and leadership traits
propelled the Eagles' football resurgence of the early
1990s. The nationally-ranked Eagles finished 8-3-1
and played in the Hall of Fame Bowl during his junior
season and were 9-3 and Carquest Bowl Champions in
his 1993 senior campaign. He threw four touchdown
passes in a game on three separate occasions.
- Following the 1993 season, he was named the Big East
Conference's inaugural "Player of the Year", ECAC
"Player of the Year" and winner of the Bulger Lowe
Award as the outstanding college football player in New
- Participated in the Hula Bowl and East-West Shrine
Game all-star classics.
- After graduation, he played six seasons in the
National Football League with the New York Jets and
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic
Hall of Fame in 2005.