List revealed after four weeks of balloting on social media hub: bceaglesunited.com
Glenn Foley '93
- A precision passer and fearless field general, he threw for 10,039 yards and a school-record 72 touchdowns in his four-year career as the Eagles' starting quarterback.
- His considerable passing skills and leadership traits propelled the Eagles' football resurgence of the early 1990s. The nationally-ranked Eagles finished 8-3-1 and played in the Hall of Fame Bowl during his junior season and were 9-3 and Carquest Bowl Champions in his 1993 senior campaign. He threw four touchdown passes in a game on three separate occasions.
- Following the 1993 season, he was named the Big East Conference's inaugural "Player of the Year", ECAC "Player of the Year" and winner of the Bulger Lowe Award as the outstanding college football player in New England.
- Participated in the Hula Bowl and East-West Shrine Game all-star classics.
- After graduation, he played six seasons in the National Football League with the New York Jets and Seattle Seahawks.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2005.