Jim Fitzpatrick '21
- A truly outstanding athlete who accomplished the rare feat of lettering in four varsity sports, he also served as Captain of both football and baseball teams.
- In football, he was a speedy runner who could pass with either hand. His punting average of 65 yards per kick has stood for decades, and his drop-kicking skills were legendary.
- He was the star pitcher on the teams that made Boston College the pace-setter in New England collegiate baseball.
- Played both center and guard in the formative years of Boston College basketball.
- Earned a letter as a goaltender for the Boston College hockey team.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1970.