Jack Farrell '50
- One of the few student-athletes in Boston College annals to earn eight varsity letters - four as a hard-running back in football; four as a top-notch baseball outfielder.
- Returned from Navy service in World War II to don the Maroon and Gold and launch a highly-successful and rewarding intercollegiate athletics career.
- He capped his senior football season by scoring a touchdown in the Eagles' legendary 76-0 victory over arch-rival Holy Cross and later was selected to the All-New England team for his gridiron achievements.
- A long-time and loyal supporter and benefactor of Eagle athletics, he also served his beloved Alma Mater as President of the Boston College Varsity Club in 1961-62.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 2011.