Michael Esposito '75
- A dazzling running back, he set a standard for all Eagle
ball-carriers, rushing for a season record 1,289 yards in
1973 and setting career marks of 2,844 yards and 24
touchdowns in his three magnificent varsity seasons.
- His formidable ball-carrying skills earned him All-New
England and All-East accolades. He was winner of the O?Melia
Trophy as most valuable player in the 1973 BC-Holy Cross
game and was presented the Bulger Lowe Award as the
outstanding football player in New England that same year,
the first junior to win that coveted award in three decades.
- He was team co-captain as a senior and played in the East-
West Shrine and Senior Bowl games.
- After his college career, he played professional football
with the NFL?s Atlanta Falcons.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall
of Fame in 1980.