List revealed after four weeks of balloting on social media hub: bceaglesunited.com
Steve DeOssie '84
- An All-America linebacker who was tri-captain of BC's 1983 Liberty Bowl and Lambert Trophy Championship team.
- A ferocious tackler who was a four-year starter, he made more than 400 stops during his record-setting varsity career; he was also the Eagles' long-snapper on special team units.
- Also earned All-East honors as a junior and senior and played in the 1982 Tangerine Bowl and 1984 Hula Bowl.
- Enjoyed a long and successful professional career in the National Football League where he played for the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants (including the 1991 Super Bowl Champions), and New England Patriots.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1997.