Dr. Tom Davis
- The coach of the Eagles from 1977-82, Dr. Tom Davis guided BC into the BIG EAST era with a 100-47 record over his five seasons.
- His Eagles qualified for the NIT in 1980 with a 19-10 record, and earned NCAA Tournament bids the following two seasons. In 1980-81, Davis led BC to a 23-7 mark as the team earned the BIG EAST regular-season title and reached the Sweet 16.
- He saved his best season for last, finishing 22-10 in 1981- 82 and leading BC to the NCAA Tournament's Elite Eight before falling to a Houston team that featured Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler.
- During his time at the Heights, Davis recruited such stars as John Bagley, Michael Adams, Jay Murphy and Martin Clark, and his work at BC laid the foundation for the program's success in the 1980s.
- Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1981.